Looking For Amazing A.I. Programmer or Existing Technology

Discussion in 'General Artificial Intelligence Discussions' started by StrowmanGroup, Dec 24, 2008.

gilt-tape
  1. StrowmanGroup

StrowmanGroup New Member

I represent a small firm based in Zurich looking to develop AI based stock market forecasting software. We are fully financed, and are looking to develop software that:

* Once installed, can then be "programmed" by the user based on their own testing.
    * Users can then swap codes, parameters and strategies in an effort to formulate trading systems that work.

If you are an experienced A.I. programmer... Or a firm with technology similar to that described, then please get in touch as there may be a way we can work together.

Best Regards,
    Alex

P.S. To get in touch, please PM me through this forum first... Then we can swap contact information.

DsscSystems and mike like this.
  2. aRdoR

aRdoR Guest

Have you looked at Java System Trader?

It interfaces with Interactive Broker.
    Are you looking to do a new system from the ground up?
    Are you a Broker or a Software Company?

3. StrowmanGroup

StrowmanGroup New Member

We are a software company. Looking to acquire
    and improve on existing technology.

Do you have a link for "Java System Trader" I
    couldn't find it on google.

Thanks

4. JoeNJ

JoeNJ Guest

Have you heard of "Cooltrade?" They market themselves as a "fully automated, robotic stock trader". From the videos, it looks very impressive.

They should be easy to find, a quick search brought up the site.

mike likes this.
  5. NeuroInvest

NeuroInvest New Member

I have developed a Probabilistic Expert System based on 513 rules, based on technical indexes, candle patterns and other information. AA genetic algorithm optmizes weights of each rule over historical data.

mike likes this.